Who: Pastor Kent
What: Senior Chapel
Where: ACH Gym
Topic: Building God’s Way
Worship Led By: Stevie Lerille, Karly Jones, Lamonte Cooper-Edge, Madison Hebert, Jordan Severin, Emory Templet, and Robert Siharath
- Hebrews 3:4- For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
- We are all works in progress and under construction.
-Building Blocks for a Life of Wisdom-
1. Build with the grace of God.
- You begin building when you realize you only build by grace.
- Grace is acknowledging God and your need for God from start to end.
- Humility is essential to an endless flow of God’s grace in your life.
2. Build with the wisdom of God.
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
- Wisdom begins when you care more about what God says than what people say.
- Don’t replace God’s plans with plans that please people.
3. Build upon the foundation of the Rock of Ages.
- If you’re not building your foundation on Jesus, then you’re building a sand castle.
- Colossians 2:3- “in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”
4. Build with approved materials.
- One day, we will be inspected.
- Private practice determines public performance.
- 2 Timothy 2:15- Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.