Who: Conner Bledsoe
Where: ACH Gym
Topic: Value in Life
Worship led by Cassidy Moore, Skylar Rattler, Emery Templet, Ethan Cormier, Karly Jones, Lamont CooperEdge
- You matter!
- Do not normalize your suicide thoughts.
- You are not useless.
- Things can always get better, especially with God.
- You are NOT a burden to anyone.
- God put VALUE in your life.
- Jesus wants you to have a FULL LIFE.
- The best is yet to come.
- Jesus came to give back the stolen truths.
- You don’t have to give the lies power in your life.
- Your life is very IMPORTANT.
- You are a child of God.
- The devil is trying to steal your calling, don’t let him.
- The lies are telling you it will last forever; God’s word is telling you that all things work together for the good of God.
- It is more than a one-time decision, it will take time.
- Listen to God’s truth in order to have a full and complete life.
- God provides your joy.
- No one will be mad about you have suicidal thoughts; they just want to help you.
- Find people who actually care about you: friends groups, teachers, pastors, etc.
- Your life is too important to fight this battle alone.
- Choose to encourage one another, even without a specific reason.
- Try to speak life more often to everyone around you.
- You can’t fight these thoughts alone.