Who: Pastor Connor Bledsoe
When: February 8, 2019
What: Direct Message- Prayer
Worship lead by Karly Jones, Bryce Bosworth, Robert Siharath, Jordan Severin, Trinity Klipstein, and Elijah Huber.
The Lord’s prayer breakdown:
- “Our Father…” start prayer by acknowledging who God is.
- “Thy will be done…” asking God to have this way in the world around us.
- “Forgive us of our debts as we forgive our debtors…” ask God to have His way in the world around us.
- “Lead us not into temptation…” ask for help.
- What does God want for you personally?
- How can you bring God’s kingdom into people around you?
- Do you trust that God will provide for you?
- Forgive others with the proper perspective.
- God wants you to ask for help.
- Add your own uniqueness to prayer.
- Let God develop your relationship.
- Let God take your burdens when you pray.
- Who is God, compared to who are we?
- He just wants a connection with you.
- Build your prayer.
- Pray during your favorite worship song as a time standard.
- Stick to praying! Do not give up!
- There is no time limit or standard in prayer.
- Prayer is just communicating with God.
- You will see your relationship grow when you pray.
- Practice prayer daily.
- How would you pray, if you knew it would change everything?
- Differences do not matter; it is about the “framework”.
- Prayer is about re-aligning with God.